Which means, a whole different level of High Five for Friday. Not that I'm not thankful for "little things" this week, but preeeeeeety much all of my thankfulness surrounds the fact that I did NOT give birth this week to a 3lb baby!
Given that, here are my top five moments of the week:
1) Baby Boy is still a little bun, bakin' in my oven! ThankthegoodLordandbabyJesus
2) My bed rest is a two hours on, two hours up situation. I don't HAVE to be horizontal All. Day. Every. Day. I can still shower and do some normal-people activities!
3) In fact, I used one of my "two hour breaks" to run to Micheal's Craft Store and get some crafting materials for the nursery. HINT: These are indeed baby boy's initials/monogram. We've have his name picked out since the beginning, which was good because we only had a boy name picked out. The story goes like this: Me: "Babe, I want to name our baby _________ if it's a boy; I've loved that name for YEARS." Hubby: "I like it! Done." Which, frankly, is how most decisions are made in our household; me asking for what I want/what my husband thinks, and him (very wisely!) giving the go-ahead. What can I say, I know what I want.
|Monogram painting and picture frame crafts are underway!|
4) Last weekend, I mentioned that my sister was in town and that we were having our maternity shoot. Well, the weather was beautiful and we managed to get some FANTASTIC shots! I can't wait to see the rest of them and put a few up in the nursery and our master bedroom. Until then, here's another one of the preview shots I got to check out:
|Paige and Baby Boy at 30 weeks|
5) If you follow me on Instagram then you likely know about this pic. I've gotten TONS of dog snuggles since being laid up on the couch! My little man Otis Beaufort is the BEST at dog snuggles.
Happy Weekend everyone!