So now that it's October, I'm back at it!
1) I've been cooking up a lot of vegetarian meals recently. This one was a portabella-spinach-carmelized onion pasta with a goat cheese + thyme sauce. Hubs either liked it (!!!) or choked it down without complaining... Either way, we got our five daily servings of fruits and veggies!
|Portabella-spinach-carmelized onion linguine with chevre-thyme sauce|
2) My name has been legally changed for eight months or so now... And I just started to change my bank accounts and credit cards to the new one. It was easier to change my name with the frickin' government than it is to change it with any financial institution. Go ponder that one.
3) I dressed my kid in monsters twice this week:
|Henry isn't as thrilled about the monsters as I am.|
4) I was selected to start working with the BlogHer Publishing Network this month. I'm soooo excited about that!
5) A group of mommies and myself went to a pumpkin patch and petting zoo! It was the first time I've been to a pumpkin patch when it was well north of 90 degrees out. We were all sweating, but had a great time!
|If you follow me on Instagram, you've might have seen this shot already. Just sweatin' it out at the pumpkin patch.|
I hope everyone enjoys their October weekend! Before you clock out today, make sure to hit up these blogs, too: