1) New pink running shoes. Do I need to explain any further? I don't think so, either.
|No filter was applied to this pic - My shoes are just seriously that bright pink! Whoopwhoop!|
2) Having the ability to drop Henry off at the gym daycare for an hour is absolutely changing my life. Turns out, all I need for better sanity is an hour workout by myself and not in 100+ degree heat. Boom! Happier Paige. Which means a whole happier family, for the two and four legged members.
3) Mornings have become my most favorite time of the day. Henry is always in a good mood, smiling and talking to himself. We play with his toys and chitchat over coffee for about an hour every morning, and it's my absolute favorite!
4) I FINALLY got some frames for Lil' H's newborn pics. His shelf is now complete (and yeah, he's almost four months old. Whatevs.)
5) Confession: I'm a Halloween fanatic. Favorite holiday, hands down. Love scary movies, love fall, love pumpkin carving, all of it.[NOTE: I do NOT love PSL's. Or people who post pics of PSL's. Or endless commentary about PSL's.] Sorry, I digressed there. So... I may have already bought our dogs' costumes for when we go trick or treating with H. I am waiting to decorate the house until September though... But that's only because I have a hubs to consider. Trust me, if I was still single Paige and in my own apartment, that shizzle would be done up proper. Already.
|I can't wait to share pics of what the boys look like in these! And the story behind my costume selection. Alas, I'll wait until October... Maybe.|
I hope everyone has an excellent weekend! Please tell me I'm not the only one jumping the gun with my Halloween enthusiasm?!