I have tons of things to do, and tons of things I want to do, but all is on hold... Until after we move. Why clean that closet when we're just going to pack it up? Why start to plan a garden when I don't know where my yard will have light? For heavens sakes, don't buy anything, we'll just have to pack it and move it!
You probably know how it goes.
Anyway, this Friday Five post is brought to you by my inner wishlist. Of all the things I want or want to do ASAP, after we move.
1) I'm donating TONS of clothes and shoes I no longer wear. You know, to potentially make room for something like:
|I adore these worn boots! Too bad it's only boot weather in Texas for another four days or so.|
2) The door to my new pantry is painted with chalkboard paint, and I'm excited to use the top part to work some artsy magic! Are there such things as chalk-art lessons? I should get on that...
3) My almost nine month old is... Not a slight child. In fact, he's massive. So, it's time to switch him to a convertible car seat (because swinging that infant seat into the old SUV is nearly backbreaking at this point). I found this gem and am in looooooove! Can't wait to transition him. After we move.
|Clek Foonf car seat with Paul Frank design. Seriously?! Yes!|
4) I was completely un-serious about starting a garden. I don't garden. At all. I hate digging in dirt, and kill just about every plant. That's why professional gardeners, landscapers, and lawn men exist. And I'll be calling one. After we move.
5) I can't WAIT to start decorating! I want to start now... But we'd just have to move it. Soon, my inner-interior-decorator can make an appearance again. Soon.
|Love One Kings Lane for quirky home items at up to 70% off retail! They do send emails at obnoxious levels, so watch out.|
Have a wonderful weekend! I pray the packing gnomes come out and play at our house, and stay until the job is done.
Linking up with Amanda and Karli!