This post is all about the "stuggles" of being athletic; into working out; a gym rat; a yoga/barre/Pilates aficionado. If you're one of those things, let's band together and unite in our athletic-ness! If not, well... You can just continue thinking we're cray cray. Because we are.
7 Thoughts Only Athletic People Have
1) Why shower again? Yes, I worked out at this morning, but I'm planning on walking/running outside/cooling down with yoga later this afternoon... Why clean up to just get sweaty again? Why do people bother showering twice a day? Such a waste of time.
2) I don't think these workout clothes smell. Because I've washed them 208 times and only sweated in them 2,986 times. That's a totally legit ratio. Totally don't smell. At all. Ok, I smell. Let me spritz this with something quick...
3) Shoot, this new shirt shows sweat stains! Why did I buy heather grey again? Did I not learn my lesson from the last time I bought heather grey? I'm so gross... I hope I don't run into anyone I know, because I'm still running errands like this.
4) I barely sweat. What a lame workout! That group fitness instructor was way too easy on me and I'm upset about it. Maybe I'll even hit up another class to make up for the bad workout.
5) Is this workout outfit cute enough to go to happy hour in? I don't want to bring a change of clothes. That's too much work! Just let me towel off, spray some dry shampoo in, slap on some lipstick and meet up with my crew! Right...?
6) Aaaaaaaand, I forgot to pack a underwear. I don't have time to drive back home to get some before my first meeting. Looks like I'm going comando today! I wonder how many times I'll smirk at myself in front of my colleagues. Note to self, put these pants in the dry clean pile tonight.
7) Neons, FTW! I bet these new hot orange running shoes will look awesome with my neon purple shorts that go great with my electric blue socks and complete the look with my super-yellow tank.
Any of my fellow athletes feel me on these?!