Maybe you're a blogger struggling with us, or you're a blog reader who is sick of seeing the same posts regurgitated all over the internet. Either way, I've created a short list of blog post prompts to get us excited about blogging again, or excited to read again, or just simply get us through next week...
I'm probably going to steal some of these ideas. Is it stealing if I copy my own content?! Nah.
Top Five Blog Post Ideas
1) The place you feel the happiest. Is it your home, or a place you have to travel to? Who's there with you? What are you doing? What about it makes you so happy? What are the smells, tastes, sounds, and sights that make it so great?
2) Your best embarrassing/funny "first date" story. Everyone has one. Everyone. And while you might not want to share, everyone wants to read it!
3) The best career advice you ever got. Why was it so good? Has it boosted your career or made you happier in your work? Did it completely change what field you work in?
4) Your favorite workout and what motivates you to keep at it. Are you a run/walk solo person or do you thrive in group fitness classes? What's the most effective workout you've tried? What makes you get out the door and get it done? Inspire others!
5) Spotlight others! There are so, so many bloggers. And so many great blogs that I, you, your neighbor, your blogging BFF, whoever - doesn't know about yet! So spread some blog love and tell us about who you're reading and why you're loving them right now.
Speaking of "spotlighting" here are some of my favorites, with whom I link up with every Friday! Do yourself a favor and check them out: Amanda, Karli, Friday Five, and H54F.
Cheers to the weekend!