I thought I'd make it up to her (and of course, all of you, since I know y'all are DYING to know random facts about your girl Paige, right? <<insert self-depreciating sarcasm>>)
I'm mixing up the rules, making a blog post about it over an IG pic, and cutting it down to 5 things as opposed to 10. So what, I can't follow rules to save my life.
|This graphic came out a bit more cryptic than mystic...|
5 Random Truths
about blogger Paige
1) I hate wearing socks. Hate is a strong word, but it fits here. I hate everything about socks. They don't feel good. They're not cozy. They're just awkward and itchy and pinchy and my inner-flower-child would rather be barefoot.
2) Henry loves him some slow jam hiphop. The kid could be screaming and fussing in the car, and if I put on Ginuwine's "Pony" he's instantly happy. In fact, I see his toes moving to the beat in my rear view mirror. This makes me very happy, as I also love slow jam hiphop! Here's to hoping the boy has rhythm. #hegetitfromhismama
3) Creole/Cajun food is my all time favorite! I could eat it all day, everyday, and would move to New Orleans in less than a second if the opportunity presented itself. Gimme all the seafood, roux-based sauces and spice in the world, and keep it comin'!
4) Texas is my favorite place I've ever lived. And I've lived in many places. I used to make fun of it when I was a pretentious Minneapolisite because being pretentious and hating on Texas is what Minneapolisite's do, amongst other annoying things. Now that Texas smacked the pretentious out of me, I've come to realize there's a reason everyone loves it here, and people have so much pride in Tejas. It's because it's freakin' awesome. The food, the people, the weather, the cities, everything. #Texaspride
5) I could sleep for 12 hours, every single night. I love sleep, but hate to nap - I'm not a napper. Naps make me groggy. I'm a nighttime only sleeper. Which doesn't work well with babies. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
I hope that helped shed a little more light into my weirdness. Per usual, I'm linking up with Amanda, Karli, H54F and Miranda!
Have a great weekend everyone!