So what's up August, glad you're here and let's get your hot, long self moving right along, mmmmk?
Here are my Friday Favorites for the week:
1) Paige from Rocksbox reached out to send me some goodies! a) Her name was also Paige and b) free jewelry sent my way? Hello, collab heaven! More deets to come next week. I know y'all have seen this on other blogs, but my shipment looks WAY different from most. I'll tell you why and how you can get the same higher quality pieces sent to you FOR FREE with code anuncomplicatedlifeblogxoxo!
2) We booked our babymoon to Cap Cod for mid September! Yet another reason why August needs to hurry up and leave.
3) I got such a positive response from this post, it went mini-viral! I could not be more thrilled to be working with Gerber®, sharing the word on how a baby formula/food company provides parents FREE access to lactation consultants, nutritionists and 1:1 sleep consultations. I'm so grateful for all the kind words I received as I told my story on why I switched from breastfeeding to formula when Henry was an infant.
|My #formulaforhappiness is a child who loves to read and explore!|
4) Less than one week until we find out if baby 2 is a boy or a girl! I feel like once we know that, that's when we'll really start to shop, plan and prepare to the arrival of this little one.
5) For my more holistic health readers, have you ever been to an essential oils party? I haven't, but am going to my first one on Sunday. I'm so excited to learn about new oils and learn new ways to use some of my old favorites! #hippiealert
I'm linking up with my favorite ladies: Amanda, Karli, Friday 5 and H54F to share all our favorites! Have a lovely weekend doing weekendy things, and stay cool for me! Lord knows it will be 110 here everyday, so I can be found sticking my head into the nearest freezer... :)