Plus, I've really gotten into reading these posts from other bloggers. Is it just me, or is anyone else "list"ed and "tip"ped out?! I know those blog posts do well on promotion sites, but sheesh I'm snoozin' with all the "tips and tricks"! #forealdoe
Here she blows:
1) I FINALLY headed to Michael's Craft Store and bought supplies to craft this floral arrangement for our fireplace mantel (or is is mantle?). I've been planning this for, ohhhhhh, over five months. I pretty much got it up just in time to take it down to put up Halloween stuff. Muhahaha!
2) Teen Mom 2 is in full force, and hubs was on a business trip all week for me to get caught up on episodes. I LOVE Teen Mom 2 (not any of the others, they're garbage) but hubs literally starts to convulse with disgust when it's on, so I sneak it in during business-trip-hours.
3) I had only been using my small planner to organize Henry's schedule, my schedule, this blog's editorial calendar and various notes, receipts, ideas, shopping lists, etc. Needless to say, my weekly layout was getting so jam packed I couldn't read it and was starting to lose my cool. So I picked up these additional supplies to better be Henry's
4) As I mentioned, hubs was out of town all week for work. Outside of watching trashy TV, I spent a lot of time texting my blogging friends... About blogging, real life, more blogging, got some blogging advice, gave some blogging advice... You get it. I love this blogging community! I literally owe it my sanity as a SAHM.
5) It remains 100++++ degrees here, so I remain mooching off my sweet friends who were smart enough to buy homes with pools in their backyards. Henry is a swimming natural and loves to be UNDER water. Who 14 mo old loves to hold his breath, open his eyes and chill? Who 14 mo old, who's never had a swimming lesson in his life, knows to go on his belly and kick his legs and pull with his arms? Oh, just my kid. Like I said... #nextMichaelPhelps
|This 14 mo old is 32lbs (!!) of MUSCLE - look at those pecs and center ab line! 2032 Olympics here we come|
Linking up with Amanda, Karli, Friday 5 and H54F, per usual. Check out their awesome blogs and have yourself a lovely weekend!