So many diapers, y'all.
Enough of that, let's jump right on in to the best and brightest five moments of the week, shall we?
1) If you read this post about my love for all things fall and Halloween (ummm, k, mostly just Halloween) then you know that I'm working on some fall-inspired crafts. I picked up a few items for a wreath this week, and plan to get the rest this weekend/early next week. I had to fight my inner demons to stay away from the Halloween stuff and stick to fall... Pun intended.
|Clearly, nothing pictured here looks anything like my "inspiration" post. Oh well, that's the fun of crafting!|
2) Since Henry can now hold his own head up, I got a Bumbo floor seat. He's still a little shaky in it, but soon I'll be able to have him sit in the kitchen with me while I cook! Yes, I plan on teaching my son how to cook. To all his future girlfriends, you're welcome.
3) I was en route to a yoga class on Labor Day, then realized that my nail salon was actually open. With daddy watching Henry, you bet I side-lined the workout and bee-lined to the salon to get my nails fixed! (You know what it's like when your feet are so rough, they catch on the sheets? Yeah. That was me...)
|This may be the first time that my yoga pants are brighter than my manicure!|
4) I've started back up with circuit training and weight lifting classes. Holymoly, how quickly do muscles disappear?! You know the kind of sore where it's hard to get down to the toilet seat?! Yeah. It hurts so good. #ouchies
5) Good news: I've lost more baby bulge! YAY. Bad news: this dress, that I JUST bought and only wore to take this pic (I didn't end up flying in it) is now too big. Soooo bummed! I'm thinking of selling it - $25 shipped (retailed for $150, I bought it for $50). Any takers? J Crew size 4. Holler in the comments or send me an email if you're interested!
I hope everyone had rockin' weeks and will have an even better weekend! Make sure to kill more of your workday checking out these lovely ladies' blogs I link up with every Friday: