After Henry's nasty stomach bug, I got out of the house and got a few things to make me feel... Human again.
I headed out to get a few pairs of causal, everyday shoes. I've never had a need for that kind of shoe because I was either always office-chic for extreme-weekend-casual. I no longer have a need for office-chic and am pretty tired of extreme weekend casual, so here's the lowdown on the mini-haul I got and how I'm styling them:
Top 5 Fashion Friday Picks:
1) Got these beauties by Everybody/Bz Moda for 80% off! They weren't even $60. Score!
2) Then found these hipster-inspired boots from Crown Vintage. This brand is super affordable so I was comfortable buying something more "trendy" given the price point.
3) Found this comfy, slouchy cardigan at a boutique shop in the Bishop Arts district by Nixon Asked Cash (say that out loud three times fast!)
4) So I created this look: "Southern Prepster"
|Sweater Nixon Asked Cash // White Jeans J Crew // Tank Target // Necklace and bracelet J Crew // Shoes Everybody/Bz Moda|
5) And if you follow me on Instagram, which you totally should because it's by far the most fun soc-media platform, you've seen this look: "Inspired Hipster"
|T Shirt J Crew // Jeans J Crew // Shoes Crown Vintage // Hat CC Exclusives // Watch Michael Kors // Bangles J Crew|
Have you ever created random or mix'n'match type looks from a few new pieces you've purchased?
As always, linking up with two of my faves, Amanda and Karli!
Cheers to the weekend!