I won't lie, a few days without the baby has been really refreshing! Love that little man, but I'm seriously loving some adult time!
Here are the Top 5 things I'm liking about Miami Beach:
1) The view isn't too shabby...
2) It's 80 degrees here. Dallas had swooped into some nasty freezing weather right as we left, and I don't miss that nonsense for anything.
3) The food! Seafood is some of my favorite, along with Cuban sandwiches. I've been in heaven since we got here.
4) The parties! Everyone here likes to party and have a great time.
5) We're celebrating our anniversary! (Actual anniversary isn't until Jan. 18) In our first year of marriage we had a baby and bought a home, so I'm thinking we'll move a mountain in our second year! Or just catch up on sleep, doing nothing. It remains to be seen.
|Happy (almost) anniversary to us!|
Have you ever been to Miami Beach? Where are some of your favorite places to travel?
As always, I'm linking up with Karli, Amanda and Natasha! Make sure to check out their lovely (and hysterical) blogs today to continue your Friday blog reading enjoyment. Because I know you already mentally checked out of work!