While I have fantasized about Party Paige so many times while up at all hours of the night, being thrown up on, pooped on, and peed on, and looking in the mirror of a trainwrecked-looking-tired-as-heck-mama... I wouldn't go back to Party Paige for the world.
I missed my goofy-faced boy, hubby, and little doggies who were SO EXCITED to see me!
In light of a return to Mommy Paige, here are my Top 5 moments of the week:
1) My mom had come into town to help out with Lil' H while I was
|There is nothing I don't love about this pic|
2) Y'ALL! I was able to take Henry to the daycare at my gym and get legit workouts in for the second half of the week! It was amazing! I feel like a whole new woman. Also? Can't wait to kiss the last two inches off my waist goodbye, and welcome back my abs. It's been a hot minute since I've hung out with those beautiful betches.
3) I came home to find my favorite little pink box sitting on the counter! I'll be doing a product review of this August box next week, because it might just be my best box yet. I was thrilled about every single thing in the box.
|The best surprises come in little pink boxes! Are you getting Birchbox yet? What are you waiting for?!|
4) I have started to get my act together on some An Uncomplicated Life Blog advertising! It's been a few years since I worked extensively in photoshop, so it's taken me a bit to get reacquainted and get things rolling on that front... Until this week! I'm excited for what's to come.
5) You know who else bought me a gift while I was away (keep this up and I'm traveling every week, right?!) My husband! My bedside table is a dumping ground for all my nice jewelry, essential oils I use, chap-stick, etc. So he ordered a personalized leather "dish" from Mark & Graham for me to dump/throw everything into at night so it doesn't scatter all over the place! So thoughtful.
|I had to empty this thing out so you could see it! Trust me, it's not this organized and much more full :)|
I hope you all have a great weekend, whether you're in Party mode or Mommy mode! And while you're at it, check out these beauties' blogs: