Except, I don't. At all.
After all the excitement last week with the in-laws hanging out with us, I was completely solo all week with lil' H as daddy had to travel for work. The quiet was actually rather nice after a super busy last week. Here's what we were up to:
1) If you checked out Wednesday's post, you saw I cooked. And then I cooked again! This time I made pan seared salmon with spicy blanched green beans. It turned out AWESOME! Between the salmon, walnuts on the green beans and avocado in the homemade "tartar sauce" I'm fairly certain we cured any heart disease we may have had with the influx of Omega3's.
|What this photo fails to show is me dropping the baby monitor (you know, the big ones with a screen) directly on the rim of my wine glass, shattering it and sending wine and glass everywhere. Watch out for those sneaky, slippery baby monitors!|
2) Henry is consistently sleeping 4-6 hours straight at night. No further explanation necessary on how &$^%*&! amazing that is.
3) My new phone case arrived! Nordstrom, you have some work to do on your shipping. I ordered my J Crew dress and the phone case at the same time, and it took a full week longer to get the case... Just sayin'! But, it's super cute, and a fun change from the brightly colored case I used to have on my iPhone.
|I'm so fancy... You already knowwwww. Yup, that song will be stuck in your head all day long now! Muhahaha|
4) It was a social media EXPLOSION for An Uncomplicated Life Blog, which was not only great to see, but made my week seriously fun. All the comments, likes, emails and TWO Liebster Awards made this week one of the best yet, and made me so excited to watch my little baby blog grow! Thanks to YOU, dear readers :)
5) Our doggies came home! As I said, Kirk was traveling all week for work, and that means I have four people/critters depending on me for food, bathroom needs, baths... Which gets excessive. So we board our doggies when he's going to be gone all week to get that number down to two (me and H). But I miss these guys when they're not here! Also, my floors are filthy because I spill about 52% of my food and no dogs means there's nobody there to clean up after me...
|Littlest doggie, Otis Beaufort|
I hope you all go and enjoy yourselves this weekend! Be sure to stop by these other kicka$$ bloggers I link up with every Friday, too: