Both Henry and myself. It was a rough one.
In light of nasty stomach bugs, sinus infections and general colds, here's what I'm thankful for:
1) Hot baths. Nothing like a good mineral soak when you feel icky.
|I've shared my love for Aura Cacia bath soaks before. They're amazing. If you haven't yet, try one!|
2) Tissues with lotion added to them. Man, do noses get raw quickly!
3) Baby Vick's Vapor Rub. It's much more mild than the traditional stuff, and they added lavender and rosemary to the mix. Henry loves it rubbed on his nose, chest and feet.
|This has been Henry's salvation this week.|
4) Cold bathroom floors mixed with warm bathroom floor rugs. I don't think I need to explain that one further. Don't act like you've never been there!
5) Of course when I'm unable to leave a tiled room, if you catch my drift, my husband is away on a business trip. And since I'm a SAHM, Henry is still my responsibility. This week brought new meaning to "mom's don't get sick days." While hubs couldn't be here, he knew we were suffering. And sent flowers from his trip to St. Louis. Awwwww!
I hope nobody was as sick as we were this past week! Here's to a healthy, happy weekend :)