1) When I sneezed on Thursday night, I peed myself. Like, preggo-peed-in-pants peed. I hear that's common in late pregnancy. It never happened with Henry. He was also a c section baby so loose Kegals aren't to blame here. I'm just at that level.
2) I spent my 10 Henry-free hours this week editing photos for future posts. Way future posts. Then when I realized how far out these posts are scheduled and that I *should* finish my work for this week, I went and played on social media. My brain gave zero you-know-whats. I'm just at that level.
3) I DID make it to 2 barre and 3 yoga classes! Some of the moves in barre were putting a lot of pressure on my cervix so I just sat on my mat and watched people. The instructor came over to give me some modifications and I was like, no. I'm cool. I'm just going to sit this one out. Then I was that creepy pregnant woman people watching in a barre class. At least in yoga I'm kicking in in child's pose, but barre? Yeah, I'm watching you do your planks, what now?! I'm just at that level.
4) I tried to shave my legs in the shower, and grabbed my hoo-ha because I seriously thought the use of my abs to pull my leg up to mow down
5) My contractors showed up to finish my bathroom! But first, I used my ability to put the fear of God in a person. You see, people weren't returning phone calls and being generally elusive and this bathroom should have been done the first week in October. I was done playing nice, and it wasn't getting me anywhere anyway. So I lit a few fires, cracked a few skulls, dropped a few f bombs and low and behold! Contractors showed back up to finish the job. My level of
My level hasn't stopped my ability to link up for the Friday fun with Amanda, Karli, April and H54F!
Yeah, so that's what's been going down this week. Scatter brained, pants-peeing, creepy and crazy Paige was out in full force. That's the level I'm at right now.