We move in exactly ONE week! Get me out of this dump and into our beautiful home ASAP, please.
We've spent the last few weekends furniture shopping. We're not taking much with us, as what we currently have was a blend of our two former separate homes and we want to get new stuff that we pick out together.
And by together, I mean me picking it out and hubs nodding his approval.
Here five of my favorite inspiration pins that have helped guide me through the designing, selecting and buying process. I can't wait to share what our new place looks like!
1) I know this is a vanity, but the desk I bought is very similar to this, sans-mirror. I'm going to carve out a little blogging office corner in the playroom for myself, and want it girly!
2) Our new bedside tables are mirrored, kinda like this picture. It will look killer with some charcoal grey and silver studded chairs we got for the sitting area in the master bedroom!
3) Henry is getting his own playroom, in addition to his nursery, so that we can get all the baby crap out of the living and dining rooms! I love this mis-matched look. We've already got some red "shabby chic" chairs for a little kiddie table and I hope to add two more of a different color to complete the look.
4) I LOVE a bold wallpaper in a small space (in a large space it's a bit too... Overwhelming). We have a powder room near the playroom and kitchen, and I plan on papering the walls with something bold. I'm just not sure if it should be all four walls or an accent wall. Thoughts?
5) I love sentimental home accents! Since we've become official Texans, I'm loving this sweet pillow. Should it go on the couch, guest bed or get a few for the playroom?
Linking up with the ever amazing Karli and the BRIDE, Amanda! It's her wedding day, y'all!