Five favorite moments of the week, favorite products and favorite links!
Now that I've cut my posting schedule down to three times a week, I have so many fun things I have time for! Whoohoo! This week was a much needed breath of fresh air. So much so that I decided to take it back to the old school Friday Favorites, just so I could share all the greatness.
Hopefully, you're one of those people who like to hear about positive things going on in others' lives. If not, this post is probably bumming you out. In which case, I'd recommend a change of your schedule to get your mind back right!
1) Dessange Paris sent me some PERFECT hair care products. One is a clarifying clay hair mask and the other is an oil balancing shampoo. They must have known I've hit the "oily" stage of pregnancy because my hair is producing oil on overdrive these days! I tried the shampoo and could actually go two days without a wash again. I'm saving the mask for when I get even oilier - after Otto's birth. Anyone else turn into an oil bucket the last few weeks of pregnancy? Just me? Yuck.
2) I grabbed lunch with a friend I haven't seen in months. I literally haven't had a spare second for a lunch date or a play date in over two months. That's just sad! Clearly, I sign I needed to cut back and I'm so glad I did. I missed her baby shower while we were in Cape Cod, and she's expecting a little girl any day now! We went to a Mediterranean buffet because hello: two very pregnant women + Greek food + buffet = duh.
3) I'm wrapping up the #FallForSYBL Instagram Challenge. Participating in a challenge was a great way for me to get a subject to photograph everyday as I work to improve my photography and Instagram aesthetic. While October is wrapping up, the good new is they just announced a November challenge in case you want to do something similar!
4) The weather is fall like for Texas and that means outdoor play dates. Henry looooooves playing at parks, and he's learning how to go up steps entirely on his own and slide down slides. It's so much fun to watch him learn new skills!
5) I found the time to start Otto's monogram for above his crib. Henry has one, and since they'll be sharing the nursery, Otto obvi needs one too. I wasn't sure I'd have time to get this done, but I've made some time! I'm trying to get it to match Henry's... And of course I hand-mixed the paint colors so an exact match is wishful thinking.
Linking up with Amanda, Karli, April and H54F!
Did anyone else have a fun week taking advantage of the fall weather - where ever you might be? Is everyone ready for some trick or treating or Halloween parties this weekend? I can't wait to see all your pics on social media! Now that I'm not forced to be on it promoting, I actually really enjoy surfing the social media interwebs and connecting with you all! And by "connecting", I really mean stalking and liking your content :) Enjoy your weekend as much as I hope you enjoyed these Friday Favorites - moments, products and links!