1) I finally decided on a wand from this major life decision, and picked up this lil' beaut. I liked how it had two barrel sizes and at $50, didn't break the bank. Clearly I haven't used it yet, but am excited to play around with it this weekend!
|New toys to play with!|
2) I heard the galloping horses sound of baby 2's heartbeat on the Doppler at my OB appt this week! My OB found that badboy the second she laid the Doppler on my belly. My due date got moved up, too, which is basically like scoring a free week of pregnancy. And that, my friends, I will gladly accept at anytime.
3) I found a sippy cup Henry will drink out of! This seems trivial for a "best of the week" moment, but y'all don't know how hard I've tried to get this kid to take anything but a bottle! I even tried to take the bottle away entirely, forcing him to drink out of a sippy but the kid is so determined he just dehydrated himself. Or, errrr, I dehydrated him. Oops. Anyway, a sippy has been found and we're working on real cups too. Whoohoo! My fellow mamas get me here, right?
|H lays in my lap while I blog in the mornings and obvi enjoys blog reading too!|
4) My in-laws are here for the weekend! Hubs keeps planning all these noon-time-outdoor activities, but it's supposed to be well over 100 and they're from North Dakota... So, that won't go over well. Heck, it won't go over well with me and I love high heat. Don't worry, I have backup plans that include AC.
5) Otis Beaufort and Baxter the Beezer were super excited to get their July treats from chewy.com! I turn my pregnant nose up at most dog treats due to the horrific smell, but these Sojos biscuits smell like apple-cinnamon and the boys went WILD for them. Woof woof have a great weekend!